Please read our COVID-19 reopening procedures below before entering the studio
As we are a private training facility, we will remain by appointment access only. We allow only four personal training clients at one time maximum to ensure social distancing and to maximize the training experience.
Precautions have been put in place to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff. These include:
- Mandatory temperature checks on entry to the facility
- Masks must be worn at all times by both staff and clients
- 6 ft distancing from other clients
- Hand sanitizer dispensers
- Equipment will be disinfected after each use and facility will be disinfected multiples times per day
What we need from you, the client:
- Please do not visit the gym if you are feeling unwell in any way. This includes fever, cough, temperature, sickness, dizziness/drowsiness and headaches.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has had suspected symptoms of COVID-19, follow the CDC recommend procedures and do not visit the gym
- Adhere to the gym rules at all times with regards to sanitizing and wearing masks
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water upon arrival and after your workout
- Keep social distance from other clients during your workout (6 ft)
- Please do not arrive early or stay late after your scheduled appointment to keep studio capacity as low as possible
- If you need to schedule future appointments with your trainer, please use email, text, or phone to communicate to avoid crowding
Studio Entry Procedures
- All clients must wear masks to enter the building and the studio
- Please wash your hands with soap and warm water or sanitize hands at our sanitizing station upon entry
- Sit in our socially distanced waiting area. Your trainer will come out to greet you when they are ready to start your session
- Your trainer will wipe down your equipment after use
- Please do not schedule appointments in person to avoid crowding. Please call, email, or text your trainer to arrange future appointments
- Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer upon exiting
We look forward to seeing you in person!