Please read our COVID-19 procedures below before entering the studio
We are a private training facility, we will remain by appointment access only. We allow only four personal training clients at one time maximum to ensure social distancing and to maximize the training experience.
Precautions have been put in place to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff. These include:
- Masks must be worn at all times by unvaccinated staff and clients
- Vaccinated guests may submit their vaccine cards here or by scanning the QR code in our studio
- 6 ft distancing from other clients
- Hand sanitizer dispensers
- Equipment will be disinfected after each use and facility will be disinfected multiples times per day
What we need from you, the client:
- Please do not visit the gym if you are feeling unwell in any way. This includes fever, cough, temperature, sickness, dizziness/drowsiness and headaches.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has had suspected symptoms of COVID-19, follow the CDC recommend procedures and do not visit the gym
- Adhere to the gym rules at all times with regards to sanitizing and wearing masks
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water upon arrival and after your workout
- Keep social distance from other clients during your workout (6 ft)
- Please do not arrive early or stay late after your scheduled appointment to keep studio capacity as low as possible
- If you need to schedule future appointments with your trainer, please use email, text, or phone to communicate to avoid crowding