The Summit at Rittenhouse Difference
All personal trainers on staff earned a bachelor’s degree in exercise science, ensuring you’ll get a more qualified and educated fitness trainer.
We only offer one on one training, which means you get a more personalized workout while also avoiding intimidating gym crowds.
Work out on YOUR schedule. Since all of our training is individualized, scheduling is done on your terms, not a class schedule.
Right in Center City and steps from Rittenhouse, we’re super convenient, whether you come before or after work, or on your lunch hour.
Who We Are
What We Do
Ready to Get Started?
Why Hire a Personal Trainer?
- A personal trainer will help you set appropriate fitness goals and create a game plan to get there. Creating your ultimate goal can be lofty and intimidating, so a good trainer can help make smaller, more realistic goals that ultimately accomplish the larger goal. The trainer can also gauge your progress as you get closer to your goal.
- It can be difficult to find motivation to work out on your own. Sessions with a motivating personal trainer can create accountability because you won’t want to stand them up or let them down. In addition, having someone there to constantly point out all the positive things you’re doing can be a big boost of motivation when you feel like quitting.
- A personal trainer will create a custom and tailor-made workout for your abilities, goals, injuries, and more. You won’t get an out-of-the-box workout you might find online or in a group fitness studio. If you have bad knees or a bad back, your personal trainer can personalize the workout to not only avoid exercises that exacerbate the issue, but also create exercises and stretches that can help improve it.
- If your workout routine is getting stale, a good personal trainer can keep your workouts exciting and constantly evolving. Your trainer knows thousands of exercises that can not only keep it interesting for you, but it will also challenge your muscles in different ways, causing them to get stronger.
- A trainer can instruct you on the proper form for all exercises, reducing your risk of injury and saving you wasted time from workouts that don’t target the right muscle groups. When you learn the exercise the proper way, it increases the likelihood that you’ll use proper form when working out on your own outside of the gym.
- If you’re tired of wasting time in the gym, a personal trainer can make your time spent there a lot more efficient. From combo exercises to set rest times, your trainer can help you make the most out of your time in the gym, giving you more bang for your buck.
HOW DO WE GET PERSONALIZED RESULTS FOR EACH PERSONAL TRAINING CLIENT?Learn More
Private Personal Training in Philadelphia
Going to the gym is a different experience for everyone. Some people love it, some people loathe it. But regardless of what your feelings are towards the gym, everyone is there for the same reason – to get results.
Getting results means something entirely different for each gym-goer. Some people are focused on improving their general fitness while others focus on weight loss or strength training. No matter what your personal fitness goals are, you won’t achieve them if you don’t understand what to do at the gym.
At The Summit at Rittenhouse, we know how to help you reach your goals. Each of our trainers are well educated in the field of exercise science and the most effective methods of training. We’ve quickly become one of the top personal training gyms in Philadelphia because we know the best and most effective ways to help you reach your fitness goals.
Join Our Private Personal Training Studio in Philadelphia
When you sign up with The Summit at Rittenhouse, you’ll be assigned your own personal trainer. Your trainer will begin by determining your starting point with a fitness assessment at our gym. This assessment will help us determine your personalized program and workout plan while you’re working out in our gym.
Once we’ve developed a fitness plan for you, your workouts will begin. You’ll have access to our beautiful private gym in Philadelphia and receive one-on-one training with your personal trainer. Your workouts will focus on your specific goals, whether they be workouts focusing on cardio, strength training, injury prevention, or many more goals we can help with. Our top-notch gym and training facility is located in Center City, Philadelphia, steps away from Rittenhouse Square.
YOUR TRUSTED FITNESS STUDIO IN CENTER CITY PHILADELPHIA
Whether you work in downtown Center City, Rittenhouse Square, or Old City, our luxury personal training gym is never too far. In fact, many of our private personal training clients who come to our gym, live or work just a few blocks from our Center City, Philadelphia location!
Our personal trainers have flexible schedules. Whether you’re free in the morning, afternoon or evening, our private personal training sessions are personalized to meet your busy schedule. Your personal trainer will meet with you on the days you choose, and you’ll be given a workout plan to follow on the days you aren’t meeting with your trainer at the gym, so you always have a plan, whether you’re in the gym or not.
BEST PERSONAL TRAINERS IN CENTER CITY PHILADELPHIA
While our location makes us accessible, it’s results that have made our private trainers the best in Philadelphia. We’ve received hundreds of reviews from happy clients who thrived using our private personal training services.
What makes our private trainers special is they’ve studied, utilized and implemented the best training programs for different fitness goals. While other private trainers only possess basic personal training certifications, our personal trainers have received at least their bachelor’s degree in exercise science and relay their expertise to their clients so they aren’t just utilizing the best fitness practices – they understand why.
BE A PART OF THE BEST PERSONAL TRAINING GYM IN PHILADELPHIA, PA
Other gyms in Center City can be overwhelming, intimidating, or just not your scene entirely. These types of gyms have no interest in you achieving your goals. If you’re tired of being intimidated by large gyms, crowded weight rooms or simply aren’t getting the results you’re looking for, we can help. Get the expert private training you deserve with The Summit at Rittenhouse, without the extra long-term commitments you may get from other gyms in the Philadelphia area.
Our clients enjoy month to month billing that allows them to modify their packages easily. Unlike traditional gyms, The Summit doesn’t lock anyone into long term contracts that are impossible to get out of it. Putting your training on hold has never been easier than with The Summit Fitness Studio, because we know that life can be unpredictable. With fair, common sense billing policies like this, it’s no wonder The Summit at Rittenhouse is rated as one of the best gyms in Philadelphia on Yelp and Google.
With the help of our clients, The Summit at Rittenhouse is redefining what it means to be a fitness coach and how fitness goals are reached. Quit wasting time with traditional gyms and come try what a personalized workout with The Summit is like. Get a customized program for weight loss, injury prevention, or strength training from one of our talented personal trainers and discover how you can break through frustrating plateaus.
Our private personal training studio can make any client feel comfortable and at home. If you’re searching for female trainers who have in-depth backgrounds and impressive skills, we won’t disappoint you. Our female personal trainers can give you workouts that can transform your body from head to toe. All the trainers on staff experienced working with both male and female personal training clients, so you’ll get the results you want, no matter which trainers you work with. If you want to reach or even surpass your fitness goals, our personal trainers can create a program that will be targeted specifically for you and your goals, so you see the best results possible!