Thank you! Your membership has been reactivated!
Please read our COVID-19 reopening procedures below before entering the studio
The Summit Fitness Studio will be reopening our doors on Monday, July 6th with direction from Governor Wolf and Mayor Kenney.
As we are a private training facility, we will remain by appointment access only.
Precautions have been put in place to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff. These include:
- Temperature checks on entry to the facility
- Masks must be worn at all times by both staff and clients
- 6 ft distancing from other clients
- Hand sanitizer dispensers
- Equipment will be disinfected after each use and facility will be disinfected multiples times per day
What we need from you:
- Please do not visit the gym if you are feeling unwell in any way. This includes fever, cough, temperature, sickness, dizziness/drowsiness and headaches.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has had suspected symptoms of COVID-19, follow the CDC recommend procedures and do not visit the gym
- Adhere to the gym rules at all times with regards to sanitizing and wearing masks
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water upon arrival and after your workout
- Keep social distance from other clients during your workout (6 ft)
- Please bring your own portable hand sanitizer. There will be sanitizer in the studio, however, due to high demand, volume is extremely limited
- Please bring your own towels if you plan on showering at the studio
- Please do not arrive early or stay late after your scheduled appointment to keep studio capacity as low as possible
- If you need to schedule future appointments with your trainer, please use email, text, or phone to communicate to avoid crowding
Studio Entry Procedures
- All clients must wear masks to enter the building and the studio
- Please sit in distanced chairs in the hallway and text your trainer that you have arrived. If chairs are taken, there will be more chairs just inside the studio. However, please prioritize the hallway chairs first
- Please wash your hands with soap and warm water in the hallway bathrooms to avoid crowding in studio bathroom and use tissue/paper towels to grab any handles/doorknobs
- Your trainer will come out to greet you when they are ready to start your session
- During sessions, please pick up equipment yourself when able to avoid transmission between trainer and client
- Your trainer will wipe down your equipment after use
- Please do not schedule appointments in person to avoid crowding. Please call, email, or text your trainer to arrange future appointments
- Wash hands with soap and water in hallway bathrooms if studio bathroom is unavailable
We look forward to seeing you in person!
Please direct them towards Brian by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.